Monday 2 June 2008

A quiet week ahead

The weather here is a little unsettled, but I'm not complaining. It's still quite warm with the odd rain shower...mostly in the evening. I have some Father's day cards to make but I'm waiting on information about the recipients. It's hard to make cards for men as it is...even harder if you don't have any relevant information.....eg....do they like/participate in a sport, gardening, music...or none of those..if so what are they into? Favourite colour?....football team they support?......some info would be appreciated. I have some ideas and I'm itching to get started. I treated myself to some download images from Charmed Cards and Crafts. It was a hard job choosing which to have.....but have gone for George in the hope that I can use the images for Father's Day cards......I want to play!!!!!

I have a fairly quiet week ahead of me so far, so hopefully I will get the hedges cut. It's not too taxing a job as my neighbour is very good to me.....she cuts the tops of the shared hedges so that makes it a lot easier for me...life is a lot easier when you have considerate neighbours. By the time I get them done you can bet that the grass will need cutting again....lawns just love warm weather and showers.

No comments: