Thursday 12 June 2008

Didn't make it...

Did I make it to the CAB today.....? No. My son rang me last night and said that they were going shopping and did I want to go with them. At first I told them no as I wanted to get to the CAB, then I changed my mind.....I'm not able to go shopping on my own, and as my 2 at home have hollow legs and my freezer was sadly lacking in frozen food I decided to go with them. Will definitely have to get to the CAB next week!!! I'm still very tired and have the condition management course starting tomorrow...10 o'clock 'til 2. Another early start for me. Hopefully it wont be too taxing as it is only a short bus ride away, with lunch provided and bus fares refunded. It's not a compulsory course and I don't think I have anything to lose by attending. I will let you know how I get on.


I received 2 ATC's in the post yesterday from the Imag-e-nation forum. The theme was recycle and here they are. Thank you to Dawn and Las.


Dawn use ripped magazine pieces and a cut up tag for the fence.


Las used old buttons and a lace curtain. Both very ingenious.

I'd like a different header for my blog....not sure what yet....but if anyone has any ideas or knows how to do this in "non-techy" language please feel free to let me know.



No comments: