Tuesday 13 May 2008

Another day....

Another day of doing very little. I'm not sleeping very well at all the last few nights even though I am so very tired. The weather has been a little kinder today...still plenty of sun, but with a breeze which cooled things down a little. I keep looking at my front garden and dreading the thought of having to start on it. Lily is threatening to run amok again. If you ignore Lily it is abundant with bluebells at the moment. Last Thursday my eldest gave me a few stock seeds which he had left over. I planted them on Friday, just a couple of rows in front of the roses, and expected to see some signs in about 2 weeks...well that's what it said on the packet. Walking round the garden today I noticed that they have already began to show!! I'm just hoping that we don't get any heavy rain which could wash them out.....that has happened before.

I've made my 2 ATC's for the imag-e-nation swap already, ( they don't have to be in until the 9th June) and have joined another swap! I have yet to make a start on the Crafts Beautiful ones....when I get the stamp I want to use back from DIL's! These ATC's are beginning to get so addictive..but I do enjoy doing them. The latest group I have joined is Foggy Friends. I have been a member of the site for a while but didn't realize that they had an ATC swap group. So that's 3 groups now.....6 ATC's a month to make..and 6 to receive. Receiving them is I think is a real joy. You get to see first hand other people's work, which can be so inspiring to try new techniques. You never really stop learning in any sort of craft.

I don't know if it is my computer or blogger....but it's taking forever to load and my counter has gone missing....again!...hopefully another glitch which will sort itself out.

No comments: