Friday 29 February 2008

Painkillers.....

I'm feeling a bit happier today because I'm anticipating a night of managing to getting some sleep. I had a doctor's appointment and finally got painkillers put on repeat prescription..so no more having to go every couple of weeks for them. The doctor has also given me some very strong ones to be taken at night..this is the time when I am most in pain. It was either these or sleeping tablets which she said that she isn't really happy for me to go down that road. Although I am relieved that I have got painkillers I am a little worried that they can become addictive if used for a long period of time. What is classed as a long period of time.....1 month....2...6?

Britain had an earthquake this week....nothing too remarkable in that apparently...we get little ones that go almost un-noticed. It was enough to be felt over most of the country and thankfully not too much damage. The wintry winds are back with us again and forecasts are for another spell of cold wintry conditions.....roll on the summer....if we get one that is.

I've had to phone the benefits again.....still haven't received the form for housing benefit....royal mail are not living up to their claims of improving their delivery.

Looking at the site counter on here I'm very pleased that the number has now gone over the 500 mark..nice to know that someone out there is coming on here. It would be nice if some of you could say Hi. I'll look forward to that.

No comments: