Tuesday 5 February 2008

I need more memory....

The last 2 days have been so frustrating. Why?.....because at last I have started to try and organize my pictures into some sort of order. Everything was going OK. Took most of my pictures off my computer..to save some space..... into a hosting programme and have been sorting into albums and editing. My computer is so slow, that I have given up for the moment. I really will have to see about getting some more memory.
Health wise I'm feeling a little better mentally if not too hot physically. Yesterday I had my second appointment with my "focus into work advisor," Paula. She has referred me to a condition management programme. I have an assessment appointment in a couple of weeks and then will start a 6 to 8 week course. The course consists of a small group of people with health problems meeting for 1 session a week, to explore different ways to manage our health issues with the aim to make our lives easier. It is run locally and all expenses are covered. I don't have to go but I'm going to give it a go....after all I have nothing to lose and the experience could be invaluable.

No comments: