Friday 1 February 2008

Tired ..and no hot water

I am sooo tired today. Yesterday I managed to get so much done in the way of errands but now I am paying the price. I got my presciption filled (had to wait 20 minutes for it...standing), called in to my local CAB to set the wheels in motion about an appeal for DLA, did a small amount of shopping, called in the bank and then popped into son and daughter-in-laws. All this took me about 3 hours and was so drained when I got home. A long soak in the bath and an early night should have seen me OK.....not so. I didn't get up until 3.30 this afternoon and am ready for bed again.
I received my appointment for the endocosopy today. 4th of March and I have to stop my medication for 2 weeks before..that's going to be fun..NOT!!
The weather here is bitterly cold. No snow for our region yet but there's still time. As it has turned so cold I put the central heating on, and guess what?....no hot water! This was supposed to have been rectified a couple of weeks ago but as I haven't had the need to have the heating on I didn't realize. Will have to report this to housing association repair department again.

Some of you may have noticed a new link in the link list. It sends you to a site specifically set up for a template for an evelope card which has been designed by 2 very talented members of the Imag-e-nation craft site. All the proceeeds go to charity...so all you crafters out there...check it out, you wont be disappointed!

No comments: