Monday 18 February 2008

It's freezing....!!

I didn't get much sleep last night. It was so cold...minus 11. Warm pyjamas, socks, dressing gown, duvet, fleece blanket and 2 hot water bottles and I still couldn't get warm. The last time I looked at the clock it was 10 minutes to 6....must have been shortly after that I fell asleep. Was up and about by lunch time though....but the brain fog hasn't lifted much. It was actually warmer outside in the sunshine than it was in my house. The forecast is for another cold night with freezing fog. I really need to try and get a decent nights sleep. It's "bin"day tomorrow...need to be up for that or the bin doesn't get emptied.... and I have a 2 hour interview with the recommendation officer about the course I am hoping to get on..I need to be a bit more coherent than I am now for that.
I've finaly got my printer working again......I think the problem is the colour cartridge....it's a bit temperamental. I've been printing stuff off just in case it goes again.

No comments: