Wednesday 5 November 2008

Remember..remember....

.....the 5th of November. Yes I know.....cheesy...because I am cheesed off. I couldn't enter my challenge card because the site wouldn't let me..but it let me comment after the deadline... and I haven't had a reply to the email I sent before the deadline, hoping for a little help or explanation of why my posting in the comments wouldn't go through. OK......I've had my rant.
Eldest son brought my "new" phone today. I'm going to have to have a play to figure it out.....but I know how to send and receive phone calls and texts. Will have to have a good read of the destructions to really get a grip of the camera and the music bit. Not managed to get any cards made today, though I did order some silicone glue.....and guess what?.....something else dropped into my basket so I had to buy it. Skint now. Never mind....I have a little bit of crafty post to look forward to....much better than the junk or bills which usually land on the doormat.

Blog candy.....lots of it!!

Bev has lots of gorgeous WOJ and Christmas candy.

Lou at Funky Fairy has 3 lots of candy.

Diane at pink sunflower has candy....very belated 10,000 hits.

Katy at the new Craft Stamper magazine blog has a launch giveaway of Penny Black 12 days of Christmas stamps.


No comments: