Tuesday 18 November 2008

A good day..

.....today. I've been quite productive. I've finished all my ATC's for this month and they are ready to be posted tomorrow. I haven't made a full card today.....2 almost done..will finish them tomorrow, hopefully when I get back from the doc's for my blood tests. I have got a card to post here though. It's the one I made for the Imag-e-nation forum challenge set by Val. I didn't win....but my aim at the moment is just to take part. The challenge was to make a card using one of Joanie's sheets. You can see all the other entries on Joanie's blog

I've volunteered to host Decembers ATC swap on the Foggy Friends forum. There are only a few who take part in this swap, and were struggling for someone to host. A lot of the people who take part are very badly affected by M.E. and so sometimes find it a real challenge. It would have been a shame not to have the last swap for 2008 , so that's why I agreed to host. I just hope I don't make a complete pig's ear of it.



No comments: