Tuesday 11 November 2008

No cards....

...today. Had to go to the bank and then get my printer cartridge refilled....and put inserts into 12 cards for my DIL to take. Usually I like to put printed inserts into my cards but there wasn't time. Son phoned at 5 o'clock and said that DIL wasn't coming to collect them today as the lady she is taking them to wont be there 'til next week! I wasn't very happy to say the least. I've rushed around like a blue a***d fly for nothing.
Yesterday I got a letter from my doctor which has got me a little worried. If you have any tests done at the hospital they usually say if you need to ring your GP for the results. Regular readers may remember that the doctor at the rheumatology clinic requested a bone scan, to see if I had osteoporosis. Well I had the scan, and have heard nothing since and thought that I would find out the results at my next appointment at the hospital, which is at the beginning of December. The letter is from my own GP telling me that they have the results and to attend the appointment already made for me. Now I have never known this to happen. It is usual, to my knowledge, to be informed by a telephone call from a surgery receptionist asking you to make an appointment. The appointment that I have is for this Friday...and at this time of year (flu jabs etc. being given)you'd be lucky to get an appointment within a week unless it is an emergency. Now that is what worries me....an appointment made for me by the doctor herself. It might just be me worrying unnecessarily.....certainly hope so.
Right.....off to try and have an early night and more cards made tomorrow.




Don't forget ....

It's the Kadoodle stamp give away time again.....

and..it's the High Hopes blog hop as well.

No comments: