Friday 21 November 2008

One card...

......3 challenges. Aren't I getting clever! Well not really. Some of the cards I am doing are way off what I normally do, and so are a bit experimental for me.
The 3 challenges.....SCSC Challenge #7 Cute as a button. A Spoonful of Sugar challenge #26 Blooming Marvellous. ABC Challenge..R for Ribbon. Some of you alert challenge takers might notice that the layout of this card is a sketch for Sketch Saturday sketch #25. It follows the sketch but it should have been a Christmas card to be eligible. If I get the time later I might just manage to make one.

The image is from Funky Fairy's....the backing papers are from a 6x6 pad of pearlised papers and I can't remember what make. Flowers and buttons from stash.

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely sweet card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jill said...

aww this is so cute Sue love the image and papers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Anonymous said...

Fab card, pretty colours. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Bev said...

beautiful card sue. keep it up hun xx