Thursday 6 November 2008

I've been playing...

....with my new phone. I've figured out how to work the camera, (easy when you know how) and have even took some photos of a card I made today. Will have to have another go tomorrow though..the card has some glitter card on it and artificial light is not the best way to photograph it. I need to get it on here in the next couple of days..it's for the PWC and I don't want to miss out on another one.
The weather has really brightened up today..not half as gloomy or cold..and the weather forecast is for the mild temperatures to continue over the weekend. I should be going swimming tomorrow..son and DIL are not too well at the moment so we will postpone 'til next week. That gives me more time for crafting.

.......................................

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who take time to visit my blog. It is very much appreciated and make my days a little less isolated.
........................................................

Blog candy

Desiree is celebrating 15,000 hits with some scrummy candy.

Amy has the High Hopes candy to give away this week.

Julie is celebrating her promotion with Stampin' Up and 25,000 hits with some amazing candy.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Great to hear you have worked the camera out on your phone...looking forward to seeing more of your cards.
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Thank you too for doing a smashing blog to read. Anne x.

Desirée said...

Thank you for entering my blog candy!
Nice card you are making!

From Desiree in Norway