Thursday 13 November 2008

I'm back...

...but not for long. It's been a busy day and not much done. It was shopping day and as usual I just don't know where the money goes...well I do... bills and food. It's been a tiring day and have had no inclination or the energy to make any cards....or do the 4 ATC's that I need to do. Tomorrow, hopefully I will be going swimming, and then to my appointment with my GP. I really have to make the effort to get out of the house at this time of year. It's not really gardening weather....except if it's reasonably dry....so getting out and about is not easy. I don't need an excuse to get out in the garden when the weather permits. When I had my dog I had to go out....she needed walking...even on my worst days when it might have only meant throwing her ball for her for 10 minutes in the back garden.
Right ..I'm off to my bed.....I need sleep.

No comments: