This was an interesting challenge. I found lots of inspiration...and got a bit side tracked....but finally settled on this one.
I've got a couple of medallion stamps but don't use them often enough. I'm still in Christmas mode but don't have any christmassy ones. So what I did here was stamp on to acetate with stazon and then coloured it using some glass paints that I have never used. Painted with the traditional red and green it gives a bit of a Christmas stained glass window look.
Well I got this made in time but I couldn't get a posting on the challenge site, so it looks as though I will miss out this week as the deadline has now passed. A bit disappointed about it now.