Friday 5 September 2008

The rain rain rain came down down down......

It's been raining heavily for most of the day....and it doesn't look as though there will be any let up. It wouldn't be so bad if it was warm, but the temperature has dropped considerably. Time to dig out the winter woollies I think. The garden is looking particularly bedraggled as well. Even if the rain stopped today it would still be a few days before the grass could be cut, it's just too wet.

Today was week four of the pain management course....only 2 more weeks left. Have I learnt anything new?.....no. I'm not going to attend the next 2 weeks.....it's a waste of time. Instead I'm going swimming at our local pool. A gentle swim between the hours of 12.30 and 4 and all for just £1

I received news about my long awaited glasses.........I'm still waiting. I did receive a reply to my email and a subsequent phone call. What it boils down to is that the lenses are still out of stock but they will try and get them done by tomorrow. Not good enough. They did try and shift the onus back on me by saying that I was told that they would take 2 to 3 weeks. Now I know that my memory isn't all it should be at times.....but I think ....I know....I would have had something to say at the time if I had been told that. Oh dear.....customer service gone badly wrong here.

There may be an addition to our household tomorrow.....but I'm not going to tell you about that just yet.


No comments: