Tuesday 16 September 2008

I've got...

.....a few busy days ahead of me. Tomorrow I'm meeting with my friend, Anne, for a "ladies wot lunch "and then to the cinema to see The Duchess. If it lives up to the previews it should be well worth seeing. Thursday is fortnightly shopping with son and DIL...and Friday is swimming. I've managed to get both the back lawns and the front lawns cut today. The forecast was for rain but I decided to take the chance....and it paid off. I haven't done the edges or the borders..and there is quite a bit of weeding and cutting back to be done, but at least the main job is done....for now. If the weather holds for the weekend I might just manage to get some of those jobs done on Saturday. The days are definitely getting shorter so time for gardening has to be more carefully planned. In between doing all this I have still to make 4 ATCs for 2 organized swaps by the weekend. It's all go isn't it? I'm also now thinking about Christmas cards....and yes I know it's only September....but I need to get organized and at least think about it. Christmas is a busy time for me...card making wise....as my 5 grandchildren and my eldest son all have birthdays around that time.


No comments: