Saturday 13 September 2008

I went swimming...

It's been a busy week. I'm still trying to get used to 2 pairs of glasses. It's not too bad in the house...but going shopping is a nightmare! I either can't see what I'm buying...need near sight for this....or where I'm going....need far sight.
Little Theo is growing so fast.....and he is exploring at every opportunity. His new trick is to try and get through an open door faster than me....he's succeeded a few times. He's now decided that his bolt hole...where he goes to hide from anything he isn't sure of... is behind the computer. I think he's figured out that it a bit difficult to get him out....except that he's very easily bribed with a long shoelace..his favourite toy at the moment.
I went swimming on Friday and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would....and I don't ache as much as I thought either. Not bad...£1 for an hours session....it's local...and because there are never more than about a dozen people in there, you can stay in longer if you want. I managed to swim about 20 lengths.....quite good going, considering I'm very unfit, have M.E. and haven't done any swimming for about 10 years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Sue going swimming should help you. Sorry to hear you were mucked around with your money they dont think that people rely on their money.
Sylv