Monday 22 September 2008

It just had to....

..rain! After the beautiful weather the last few days it has now turned drizzly dark and cold. I didn't get much sleep last night and finally fell asleep at about 5.30.....woke up at 8 and decided to have another half hour in bed....as you do. The next time I looked at the clock it was twenty to one!!!...its a good job my sons were at home today and remembered to feed little Theo his breakfast. Not that I think he would have let them forget....he seems to think that every time someone goes into the kitchen it means food. Oh well.....couldn't get out to do any gardening, so went to the bank then came home to do a bit of housework. Quite a lazy day really....and not much planned for the week except swimming on Friday. I think it might be a good chance to start on my Christmas cards...we'll see.

No comments: