Saturday 30 August 2008

Still waiting...

I'm still waiting for the phone call from the opticians to say that my reading glasses are ready. Having to use my old ones ..without nose pieces....is really beginning to annoy me. They are making my nose sore, so I can't wear them for long. I'm still trying to get used to having to change glasses as well...not sure if I will ever get used to it after having varifocals for over 4 years.
Thursday saw me at the CAB about my DLA appeal. I was starting to get worried about it as I hadn't been able to see anyone....but I needn't have worried.....they already have someone booked to represent me. Hopefully my friend will be going with me as well. I don't hold out much hope for winning the appeal though, it's a bit borderline. If not I will just have to start again. Not having a definite diagnosis from the rheumatology clinic has not helped.
Friday I was supposed to go to the Pain Management meeting. I didn't go as I have been so busy this week and having to get up early every morning I was so tired. I don't do mornings! I did enjoy the lie-in....and I needed it.

No comments: