Thursday 7 August 2008

Hot....

It's been so hot today...too hot....but it has cooled down a little now as it is raining. Went shopping with son and DIL and was I glad to get home. My balance has been so bad I have come very near to falling in the street....son had to literally hold me up today.....and I'm in so much pain with my feet. I have an appointment at the hospital later this month, and I'm hoping that something can be done to relieve the pain. I received some lavender plants in the post that I ordered about a month ago so I had to get them planted......the garden really does need doing before too long.....it's getting to the stage of it taking me a couple of weeks just to get it tidy again.
Things just are not going very well at the moment.
Sorry about the short posting...my concentration is not all it should be at the moment.

No comments: