Tuesday 5 August 2008

The sound of music..

Yes, I've finally got my speakers sorted so I can now listen to my music while I surf the Internet...albeit in short bursts at the moment. The last few days have not been good health wise. I've been feeling strangely disorientated and totally lacking in energy. Getting very little sleep is not helping the situation. I've had the bedroom windows wide open and a fan going during the night to no avail...the sweat has been pouring off me. It's taken a tremendous effort on my part to get out of bed in the mornings...needless to say not much has got done housework or garden wise. I'm hoping that this is just a blip and not the start of a major relapse. I had planned to get out into the garden at the weekend while the beautiful weather held. Yesterday was intermittent showers and today it has rained non stop....not heavy...but that constant drizzle that soaks you through. I have been to the local shops yesterday and today which was an effort on my part...and I have to venture further afield tomorrow to the CAB to sort out my DLA appeal. It's only a month away and I really do need to know what more information I have to gather in order to have any chance of being successful. I'm not very optimistic to say the least. It may mean having to apply again...a daunting task with all the form filling. They don't make it easy!

No comments: