Monday 27 October 2008

It's been...

.....a beautiful sunny day, but very cold. I had to go to the local shop for essentials...cat food, bread, milk, etc. Well actually I didn't need cat food, but it has been on offer for the last couple of weeks so I have been stocking up while it's cheap. Every step was painful. My feet are causing me a lot of pain at the moment...even walking about the house, which hasn't bothered me before.
I've managed to get 2 Christmas cards done today with a lot of hindrance from Theo..surprising that he didn't get his ears or paws cut off. The inspiration for them has come from me being determined to try and complete a couple of cards for challenges. I can't put them on yet as I'm waiting for youngest son to take piccies and upload them for me. His camera phone takes much better pictures than my camera.....(could be that I'm useless with a camera though). At least I have 2 less cards to make for Christmas now.
He still hasn't uploaded the pic of my card for the forum challenge yet....it will be too late if he doesn't get a move on!


Blog Candy

Vivienne at Crafting Haven is celebrating 10,000 hits with blog candy.

Leonie is also celebrating 10,000 hits!

And don't forget Kadoodle Stamps are continuing their stamp give away with a new stamp this week


1 comment:

Emma said...

Hope you are feeling better today Sue... little Theo, would love to see some pics.
Emma x