Wednesday 1 October 2008

Bone scan..

Went to the hospital for my bone scan yesterday morning. It was a wet, grey day but brightened up towards the afternoon. It seems that there is a problem with my bones so I was asked for blood and urine samples. (Just what do they want all these samples for I ask myself) Unless they get in touch with my GP, I will have to wait until December when my next appointment at the rheumatology clinic is due to find out the results.
The appointment at the DWP was my last (Thank God!!). It was a complete waste of time....just to confirm that I had been on the pain management course and my feed back on it.....not very good.
I was really tired on the way home...it was school rush hour.....and long traffic queues due to ongoing roadworks. A fairly large lady with a tiny baby in a tank, (the "travel system"..which is padding, safety straps, hoods, aprons and full wet weather covers.)..and accompanied by 2 children (twins) about 7 years of age got on the now crowded bus. She managed to block the aisle very successfully and then got off 2 stops later. Why on earth did she get on the bus in the first place! It would have been a damn site quicker and a lot less hassle for her and the bus passengers for her to have walked....and it was all downhill!! Don't people walk anywhere these days.
By the time I got home I was wrecked. Went to bed reasonably early and couldn't get to sleep until the early hours of this morning. Suffice to say I didn't get up until 3 PM and didn't get any cards started which I was hoping for. Tomorrow is shopping day and Friday swimming. Oh well ....there's always the weekend...and I hope the weather improves....it's been so dreary, wet and windy today.


No comments: