Monday 13 October 2008

I can...

.....do Christmas cards without backing paper. I managed another 2 today while Theo was taking a nap. I must tell you that they are scanned and so very poor quality pictures..they do look a lot better in real life. They are gold and silver on white CS...and silver and gold always shows as black on scanned images. I was playing around with my new stamps and wasn't sure how they were going to turn out...but I'm pleasantly surprised at the result.....vintage meets ultra modern.


The first one is stamped in silver and matted and layered on silver mirri card....and then a little glitter glue added to the tree.
The gold is made the same way but no glitter.
The background stamp, Santa and the sentiments are from Paperartsy...the tree from Woodware I think.









1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely work...the Santa one is my fav!