Thursday 9 October 2008

Cats and crafts.....

...just don't mix!! Especially a particularly boisterous 13 week old called Theo. I finally got started trying to make some Christmas cards......but Theo wanted to play too. He wanted to play with my ink pads, unmounted stamps, mirri card, chalks and the bag of cotton wool that I use for the chalks...he had that all over the floor. I ended up having to lock him in the kitchen for half an hour......and the pitiful cries would have had the RSPCA round like a shot if they had heard him! Anyway I only managed 2 cards....simple ones....but at least it's a start.



Again the quality of the pictures is not brilliant.
Think I will drop some very heavy hints for a decent camera for my Christmas present.










The weather has been gloriously autumnal this week...don't know how long it will last though.
I'm going swimming again tomorrow, I really need to, I've been lazy this week.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Sue, even if they are simple. Poor little Theo! He only wants to play... Maybe you can get him to sign the cards with a paw print. I'd love one of those! Anne x.