Sunday 24 May 2009

A good couple of days..but..

.....I can't get on the Imag-e-nation forum! I can get on the site so I'm not sure what is happening there. I had a real job trying to get an Internet connection Saturday and eventually got on by doing one of AOL's "fix it for me." That worked OK. Tonight as soon as I turned on the computer I got the message that the database index (or something technical like that) was damaged and I had to reinstall AOL. Not a problem there except for my favourites list. I had them all neatly categorized in little folders and in alphabetical order. They are still there, but all jumbled up into one long list. Aaaargghhh!! Will take me hours to sort them out again. So those of you who's blog I regularly visit..if I don't visit your blog for a while you know why.
The weather has been glorious for a few days now and I've spent the last two in the garden. No housework done. It's taken me hours to do, taking plenty of breaks in between. My garden will never be in the top class, as it were, but I'm very proud of it. It's looking good and all my hard work is showing results now. I just wish I knew what most of the plants I have in there are called. Not the fancy Latin names...just the ones that most people know them by. Think I will have to do a bit of googling. Hopefully, as the forecast is for good weather tomorrow, I will be out there again to finish off a couple of jobs.

1 comment:

michele said...

Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really cool. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your creations are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas. Would love to hear what you think. Hope you're back up and running soon.