Sunday 17 May 2009

It's still raining.

So here I am catching up with my blog reading and another post. Well it had to rain...I bought a new washing line....yes, son broke the last one...and a line prop. They haven't been used yet.
A few days ago I received 2 ATC's and a card from the lovely Nikki from the Crafts Beautiful forum. The ATC's I should have received went missing, so she sent me an Easter one, which was the theme, and a butterfly one. Thank you Nikki, it is very much appreciated.

Over at ATC Swappers we have a colour choice. 4 blue and black..OR..4 cream and purple...OR...both! I decided to just go for one option....cream and purple. I managed to do these without cutting into any new sheets of card or paper. They look more like blue and white....but believe me they are purple and cream! I'm blaming the weather and the poor lighting.

I'm off now to upload latest ATC's to my Picasa.

No comments: