Thursday 6 August 2009

Well I've made a start.....

....on my plan. Monday I thoroughly vacuumed and dusted the living room, and cleaned the kitchen. The kitchen isn't too hard as I clean the work surfaces, tile splash-backs and cupboard fronts daily. Tuesday I was going to do a little gardening, but of course it rained....so I cleaned the stairs and landing....with plenty of rest stops in between..and did my ironing in the evening.
Wednesday saw the sun show it's face in the afternoon....that meant me doing my washing and in the garden cutting the grass. I did want to do more but I resisted. Today has been shopping day...so now I think I have earned a couple of days taking it a bit easier, and having some craft time. Don't know how long I can keep this up without me resorting to trying to do everything in one day. Time will tell!

No comments: