Sunday 20 April 2008

Safe and sound...

All my crafting files are safe and sound. The external hard drive was waiting for me when I got back from shopping on Thursday. I wasted no time transferring my files...and there is plenty of room for more. The protective sleeves for my ATC's turned up as well. I'm really starting to get addicted to them. I've signed up for another swap on the Crafts Beautiful forum as well....it keeps me out of mischief I suppose. I'm still looking for a way to keep them well stored but within easy reach. I keep looking on blogs with card challenges and thinking about taking part, but I'm not sure if I'm confident enough to enter those yet. Think I'll stick with the ATC's for now.

The weather has been wet and miserable all the weekend. I'm hoping that it will brighten up in the next few days so that I can cut the lawn. The grass is growing very rapidly and if I leave it too long I'll have to rake it all again and I really don't want to be doing that!

No comments: