Thursday 26 March 2009

I'm not well....

.....and I really think I should have stayed in bed today. I dragged myself out of bed about 1 0'clock thinking I would feel better by moving about a bit. Big mistake. My head is pounding, I ache all over and my throat feels as though I've tried to swallow barbed wire. I can't take any of the "cold remedies" because they contain paracetamol and do not mix with the medication I'm already on. Think I might send son up to shop tomorrow for some honey...that with warm water might do the trick. I'm supposed to be going swimming...will have to give that a miss again. Hopefully this will not last too long....I've a birthday card to make ready for posting Monday....and Tuesday I'm meeting my friend for lunch. Although we've spoken on the phone we haven't seen each other for 6 months! So much to catch up on. I know you're reading this Anne.....I will be there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really hope you feel better soon. Lots of "honey" hugs!! Anne x.

Cazz said...

Hi Sue, I hope you feel better today xxx My pharmacist said that my sore throat could be caused by a nasel problrm so suggested I try Sterimar and take an antihistamine - and by jove its working lol

Please pop over to my blog as I have something there for you as a thank you for follwoing my blog from day 1 xxx