Tuesday 17 March 2009

I think spring...

....has decided to to come..for a while anyway. The weather has been glorious, and it's made such a change not to have to wrap up in winter coats scarf and gloves just to go to the local shops. I've been contemplating the garden....it really does need a bit of a tidy up. Hopefully, if the weather holds, I might be able to get out there sometime over the weekend. That is of course if I manage to go swimming and it doesn't take to much out of me. I didn't make it last week. That was due to me having to go into town on the Friday, where I might add, I spent more than I intended but I did get a couple of bargains. A clear ink pad, ribbons and gems at half price. I don't normally go to town on my own but I had to get my son's birthday present. I wasn't long but the crowds and the journey home were horrendous. It's shopping day on Thursday so that will play a part in whether or not I get into the garden. My youngest has a new interest...don't know how long it will last though...he's very fickle and gets bored with things very easily. He's bought some vegetable seeds and has already dug himself a patch in the garden. Oh well..we'll have to see how this progresses as he has never shown the slightest interest in any kind of gardening.

No comments: