Tuesday 2 December 2008

Made a card...

...last night. I think I'm back in crafting mode. This card...I think ...covers 3 challenges.

Friday Sketchers #30 .......Stamp Something Black Friday Challenge, which calls for something black.... and last, but I'm not too sure about this one Cup Cake Craft Challenge 16 which calls for vintage. Would you consider this vintage?





The backing paper on the card stock I don't know the origin. The other papers and stamps from Paperartsy.

The seasons greetings button is one I downloaded from another blog...and I can't remember who's blog it was. The name on the sheet is Lyndsey Marie..so if it's you, or you know who it is could you please let me know so that I can give credit where it's due.

Might be back later.... or not....I've a few Christmas cards to get done for the weekend...so I'd better get a move on.

10 comments:

Joey said...

hi sue, this is a gorgeous card, love the image and colours.joey.x

Tindaloo said...

Great card! And it sure feels vintage-y! :)

Bev said...

Sue this is gorgeous!! Love that Santa and beautiful colours

hugs Bev x

Ila said...

Your card is Soo Beautiful!! I love the Santa...and that neat button...Thanks for entering my blog candy..Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila

melody said...

lovin that santa..beautiful card ~ it has such a vintage feel to it

Carole said...

Definitely a vintage card...really nice santa card too!
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole :-)

Kathryn said...

What a wonderful Vintage Card -- love that Santa! :)

Lauren said...

Yep, definitely vintage!! It looks great! Thank You for joining in with CCC this week. xx

Yvonne Randall said...

Hi Sue, Congratulations on being chosen as one of the best in the challenge.

Yvonne
xxx

Olga Pope said...

Wow, I love this! Really stylish.