Thursday 4 December 2008

Flu?...

After my bout of not feeling too well a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd be OK....but I'm not. I don't know if it's the M.E. or this horrible bug that seems to be sweeping the country.....but I feel "fluey." It's a bit hard for me to know if this is just going to be a bad cold or the flu.....because since the onset of M.E...... which started with a very bad bout of flu....my body is still making flu antibodies.....even though I haven't had flu for the last 3 years. It's one of those things with M.E.....your brain and body just don't listen to what the other is saying! Not what I need just now. I haven't got as far as I had hoped with the card making..but I have managed 3...all similar..but not the same.


The backing paper for all three and the image on the blue card is from Fred, She Said bundle "Catching snowflakes" The image on the red card is Emma..again from Fred She Said. The green decoupage elves (don't you just love 'em?) image is from La Pashe....available online from the Imag-e-nation shop. The sentiment stamp is ..I think ..from Woodware.

Right....I'm off to bed with a hot drink and a hot water bottle. I have to be up reasonably early tomorrow.....things to do...like collecting my prescription and getting it filled...which I should have done today (have run out of painkillers) but didn't get up in time.....Thursday being half day closing for the doctor's and the chemist.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oooo lovely cards. Glad you like my clown on the Kadoodle blog. Good Luck with the draw.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Emma said...

Hope you are feeling better...
Love these cards...fab images.
Emma x