Monday 28 July 2008

It's Hot!!!!!

The last few days have seen us wilting with the heat......it was, apparently, the hottest day of the year yesterday. I would like to get out into the garden but it is far too hot. The wind has got up a little the last couple of hours which is welcome, and thundery heavy showers have been forecast....whether we get them or not is another matter.

I picked up my copy of Crafts Beautiful magazine yesterday and was very surprised to find a picture of my prize winning challenge card in there. I have been informed that my prize should be here by Wednesday. I'll let you you know when it arrives. I'm dead chuffed with myself for winning..and it's a great feeling knowing that something you have created has caught some one's attention. It has certainly spurred me on to perhaps enter more challenges..not just for the chance that you might win....more for sharing and being inspired. There is a whole load of talent out there just waiting to be discovered.

No comments: