Wednesday 19 March 2008

Halfway....

Halfway through the week and so far things are going OK. The weather is holding out so far. It's sunny but cold. The forecast is for wintry conditions over the Easter weekend. I've managed to get my 2 ATC's done for the forum and they will be in the post tomorrow. I haven't yet got any further with the parchment craft but hopefully I shall be able to spend some time on Friday. I'm going shopping tomorrow with son and DIL so I will have to see how I feel after that. Last Sunday saw me going to son and DIL's for lunch. I haven't been for the last couple of months due to them having their kitchen and bathroom refurbished by the council. They have been living out of their lounge during this time. The kitchen looks lovely now that it's done but take a closer look and there are lots of things that need tweaking. Door handles and socket switches not straight, different level skirting boards, painted walls need a second coat....little things....but annoying.
I need to make an appointment with the doctor's but I can't see me getting an appointment until late next week as it is the Easter weekend and they will be closed the Friday and Monday. The same goes for the CAB....ah well..I suppose I will get it sorted.
I had a phone call this week from the lady who is taking the condition management course. It was just to inform me that she is going away but will be sending out a letter confirming the details. The course starts on the Friday the 11th April. I'm looking forward to it but am a little nervous at the same time.

No comments: