Friday 20 November 2009

What have I been doing?....

....not a lot. It's only the last couple of days that I've managed to get out of bed before lunch time. The problem was caused by the doctor's surgery messing up my prescriptions....yet again!! I put in a request for 4 items but it was only when I'd had the prescription filled and arrived home that I realised that there was an item missing. The missing item was the one I needed most...painkillers. I take 2 types of painkillers but the secondary ones are only a top-up so to speak....I had run out of my main ones. I phoned the surgery but was told that nothing could be done at the time.....it was almost closing time. The result was 4 days without them!!! I phoned again Monday morning to be told that I would have to put in a new request for them, and as normal would have to wait 48 hours. Sleep does not come easy to me (extremely common as any M.E. sufferer will tell you) and being in pain for most of the day and night makes any sleep almost impossible. Anyway..I'm sorted now and another complaint has been sent to the practise manager.
I've not been totally idle craft wise though. I had a play with my new toy (as you do) and rummaged through my scrap bits..(got a lot of those)...and came up with these 4, very minimalistic, cards and another gift bag. I apologise about the quality of the pics..the light was terrible.
Stencils that were free run through the die cutter and embossed, then matted on to gold mirri card and then mounted onto white card with foam tape. The sentiment stamped with clear ink pad and gold embossed onto white card, gold ink pad run round the edge and then mounted with foam tape.
Another gift bag made the same way as the first one with a poinsettia..from Fred..mounted on to gold then red card cut out with my nestabilities. The paper used is a hand made one from my stash.




No comments: