Friday 6 November 2009

I'm absolutely sick of those ....

...d***m firworks! Why do they have to be sooo loud, and at all times of the day and night?!! I remember as a girl that we used to "ooo" and "aahh" to a small ground based rainbow fountain. I shudder to think what the local wildlife is going through. As I live just across the road from a wood, I can only imagine what is happening to our local foxes, hedgehogs and squirrels and birds. Don't people think or care about the wildlife that we so selfishly share this planet with!!?? Ggrrrr!!
On a to a calmer note now that I've had my rant. I've still not got to actually making any Christmas cards yet. I will get there though. Got some images ready, and sorted out my card stock ready to cut to size etc. I've got a couple of orders to do and I don't want to leave them to the last minute and then panicking. I have got one Christmas card done though.....my entry for the Imag-e-nation forum challenge. The challenge could have been any sort of card as long as the focus was a tree.....so here's mine..pink and bling. Again the standard was very high and the voting was very close. Needless to say mine wasn't one of them. The image I used is from Craftsuprint.



No comments: