Tuesday 23 June 2009

Another week...

.....gone by. Again for the past week I have been in the garden. Almost got the top part done...well sort of. I bought some seeds from the pound shop last week and got them sown. There were 6 varieties of scented annuals , so I thought they would be fairly easy to grow and would fill out a few empty spaces, and add a slash of summer colour. The sowing went ok, but now I'm worrying because we've had some very heavy rain that just might have drowned them. If any do manage to survive and grow it will be a bit of a bonus. I've managed to get some lupins started on the windowsill and I've decided where they will be going in the garden. I did sow some directly out, but again I don't know if they will take with the heavy rain. Time will tell.
I'm hoping to concentrate on a bit of crafting this week. My mojo for cards has deserted me a bit. I've put that down to being able to get out into the garden. I've got 2 ATC's to do, a forum challenge card, and I want to try and do a couple of blog challenges. I haven't done any of those for ages and I do miss them. I've got a new stamp that I won in the Bootiful Stampz draw....and a new stamp just has to have some ink on it; so I thought that this would be a good opportunity to get going with the challenges again. The more I look at the stamp the more possibilities I can see for using it. I've got it stamped and coloured....just need to get it on a card now.

No comments: