Finally got my new oven....yay! Youngest son is enjoying using it....lol. And more good news....MY GUTTERING HAS BEEN FIXED!!!...only took 7 months. It turns out that the contractors who originally did it had told the housing association that it was repaired last month. I had another date for the repairs to be done on August 11th...but the housing association repair team came out last week and fixed it. Think someone from the contractors is going to be in a bit of bother. Would love to be a fly on that wall.
The backing papers are ..I think from Papermania...could be wrong though, I've had them ages. I ran the top piece through my die cutter using a Sizzix folder....the bottom piece I used a craft tonic border punch. Cut and framed the image with my Go Kreate dies. Added a few flowers that were first coloured with an ink pad and then added a bit of stickles. Ribbon from my stash with a stamped sentiment..... and the butterfly....well that is a 5 petal flower punch with one of the petals cut out as I don't have a small butterfly punch.