Saturday 18 September 2010

Where has it gone?

This month that is. It's flying by and leaving me floundering. I seem to be doing a lot but getting nowhere fast. I haven't been on the computer for days..I've just been so tired. Got on today and spent a lot of time catching up with emails. I've decided that the next few days are going to be for me. The housework, except for the essentials, are just going to have to take a back seat. I'm going to do some crafting and perhaps a little bit of cross stitching. There are a few small UFOs to do. Also going to sort out my Christmas crafting stuff and see what I've got, and decide what I'm going to do.
The plasterer still hasn't been about my ceiling. Three phone calls have now been made and they have put it on the urgent list. At this rate I might get the living room decorated for Christmas.
Just a short post..my hearing aids are bleeping at me....time for a battery change. Got to find the manual to make sure I get it right. I'm so used to them now I can't be without them.

1 comment:

Cathy H said...

good luck with your UFOs...I daren't look at mine yet:)
p.s. just discovered your website as I am a big fan of your ATCs as I have received some of yours in ATC swaps. Have a nice weekend, all the best:)
Catherine