Saturday 18 February 2012

Slowly getting back...

..to "normal"..but still not able to do too much. Sons have been great...vacuuming, washing pots...and cooking.  I have done some crafting....3 cards...and even they have took me a while to do. My concentration level is way down at the moment.  Little steps is the key until I can get some energy back. Anyway here they are.
This one was for my youngest's girlfriend. I don't really know what her taste in cards is, but I'd been playing at making some flowers and I have to practise my colouring.  I loosely based the layout on Jackie's sketch that was used for last month's inspirational challenge. The image is from Lili of the Valley, pink paper from Polka Doodles, Sizzix embossing folder, X-cut and Spellbinder dies. Flower punch from Woodware. Leaf punch and die cut letters borrowed from son so don't know.




This card is for my great niece. A baby brother expected any day now. image again by Llili of the Valley,backing paper by Kate Knight. A bit of glitter card and Stickles makes it a very girly card.




A card for this month's Inspirational challenge on the forum. It's also for eldest at home son's birthday next month. I'm running out of ideas..men are not easy to make for.
 A male card that has to have a least one circle and some ribbon/twine/string etc. I don't know where the backing paper came from and I'm not sure about the stamps.....had them ages.  Used paper string threaded through eyelets and a dymo tape for the sentiment.




1 comment:

Hammersue said...

lovely cards sue xx