Sunday 29 January 2012

I've been playing...

...with my new crafting goodies. My prize from the Do Crafts November prize draw arrived after a slight delay and I've finally got to have a play with it.  A3 glass cutting mat, stamp edge cutting dies and two sets of urban design stamps. Love the cutting mat and the dies..and a bit out of my comfort zone with the stamps. Well I played about with them for a while and ended up with quite a few bits. Thought that I really ought to be able make a card with some of them so... I did.  It's my eldest's birthday today so he got the resulting card. A bit of a mix of things as most of my experimenting was using card and paper from my "bit bag."
An unusual colour combination but I think it works. You can't see it in the pic but I have stamped the main image in a very soft grey over the background, to match the base grey card




No comments: