Friday 19 November 2010

It's not been a good week for me. I've felt more tired than usual and feels as though I've had a cold coming on but it's not quite developed into one...got the sneezes and the shivering but that's about all. I think it's starting to get better now though, but it's a slow proccess.  The real downside is that I've not been able to do the crafting that I wanted. Done some though....and.....(drum roll) ..I've actualy made a Christmas card!! Can't show it yet though cos it's for a challenge. With any luck I will be able to do the ATCs for this month. Did make a birthday card for my coming up 14yr old grand-daughter. Had it all worked out and then disaster...I spilt tea on the image I'd coloured. I did have another one ready printed to colour but  I was running out of time. It just didn't turn out right at all. The colours of the card and papers didn't go together and I ended up making something totally different than what I had planned. Not very happy about the end result.....and my colouring definitely hasn't got any better. (Really need to practise with colouring....just can't get it right)  Anyhow...here it is. The image is by KennyK. Just hope Rebecca will like it, and not think that it's too girly..she's a bit of a tomboy at heart.




No comments: