Sunday 15 August 2010

Been sooo busy...

..with Molly and Milly. Constant cleaning up after them, but at last, after trial and error food wise they  are funtioning normally. It's like having twin toddlers about the house..they are into everything and are now setting their sites higher..as in... "what can we climb now that we are bigger." They are great free runners as well. You have to be careful when they are in full flight so to speak...stay still or get run over. Love 'em to bits though and they are such a joy to have. I've tried to take some pics of them awake but no chance. Awake means active.  During this time I've not had the energy to do much housework..but it had to be done.I made myself a list and slowly got through the jobs. I even managed some crafting yesterday (tidied my craft space !) and a bit of gardening today. Not had much time or energy for the computer and I have a long list of emails as well as trying to keep up with everything thats happening forum and blog wise. I will make some time to catch up with it all. The girls have an afternoon nap so I can leave them quite safely while I get on with things. They still have to be in the kitchen when no one is with them for their own safety. A lot less hazards in the kitchen ..up to now.....they have learnt how to get on to the dining table.  Still quite a bit to be done in the garden. The weeds have flourished in the recent rain, as they do.....hopefully I will be able to get more done during the next few days if the weather stays reasonably fine...so now I'm off to bed in the hope that I can actually get to sleep before dawn.

No comments: