Saturday 2 January 2010

Another year....

.......gone, and not a very good start to this new year. Christmas went by in a bit of a blur for me. I decided to spend Christmas day at home with the boys and boxing day at eldest sons. Well I might as well have gone to sons on Christmas day for all the company the youngest two provided. They got up late, ate their dinner, then spent the rest of the day upstairs with the TV and XBox. I did get to watch some programmes without any interference over the festive period though. Didn't get to sons on boxing day..just didn't feel well enough...and son phoned to say to come over on the Sunday. Didn't make that either..spent most of the day in bed. Finaly managed new year's eve and stayed the night. It was lovely just to have someone to talk to!! Spent a big part of today in bed again. Daylight is short enough without me missing most of it. Hopefully my sleeping pattern will start to improve now that the days are starting to get a little big longer. I need to get back into creativity mode as well..got two ATC swaps and two birthdays cards to make this month as well as thank you cards.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Sue.. Thank you for your supportive comment on my foxhunting post. :o)

Hope you are having a good day today.

Hugs,
Chris xx