Monday 23 April 2012

April showers..?

....monsoon more like. Got soaked today just going to local shop. I was hoping to make a start on the gardening but no hope of that with all this rain we're getting. The grass will soon be up to my knees at this rate.  Anyhow...at last I'm in the land of the hearing again. A 2 hour journey to the hospital for my hearing aid....and it took all of 10 minutes to sort. A new one for my worst affected ear and new tubing for the other. I've had another busy week with a little crafting. I wasn't going to enter this month's inspirational challenge on the Crafters re-united forum as I didn't think I would have much time. But then I thought, why not. The challenge was a sketch and a theme..a baby card. As there are no new babies due I decided on  small, quick and easy...one for the box. Everything used is from my stash and most of it out of my "bit box"



Now for my bit of playing that I did a few weeks ago. At the craft group we all have a folder that we can keep our unfinished makes in. Saves us having to remember to take things home then back again. Well the folders were cheap..and either a dirty brown or dull olive green. I got a green one and decorated mine using white ink, sequins, and a bit of acetate that I stamped and coloured with glass paints. Didn't have a plan when I started it...just went with the flow so to speak.




No comments: