Saturday 1 October 2011

Daisy,Daisy...

....tra la la la, la laaa. Just a little ditty that's been in my head since my last bout of crafting. I made five cards all with the same image stamp..a daisy. Why?..Well.....my eldest has finally got the go ahead for a crafting group at his local TARA..(tenants and residents association)..and I've been roped in. The first gathering was last Tuesday and I really enjoyed it. He asked me to make a few stamped samples so that's what I was doing last weekend.  That's was as well as the front garden...grass cut and borders weeded. I've got the back garden started on Thursday....while the glorious weather is with us..and hope to finish it tomorrow and/or Monday.
Now for the cards. All made..with exception of the base card.....from scraps from my bit box.

The daisy stamp coloured using felt tips and a water brush. Matted and layered with pink glitter card using dies from Go Kreate. Papers from Pink Petticoat, sentiment stamp..not sure who's..and a bit of ribbon from stash to finish.

Now a circular card. Just stamped and glittered the image.  Daisy paper as before. Matted and layered using X cut dies...and a Sizzix embossing folder. Rest from stash.



A side stepper card. Image masked and coloured with oil pastels. Dies from Go Kreate. Sentiment from Pink Petticoat and the border punch from X Cut.


Stamped three times..alternately on pink and white card. Sentiment on fourth panel and gems added. Matted on alternate colour card and then all four matted on to dark blue. I then added glossy accents to the daisy images.


The last one looks a bit Christmassy. Stamp paper pieced, and matted onto gold mirri. Border used is a Woodware border punch. I've not put a sentiment on this one yet. Not sure that I like it.




I am a woman of many moods....and they all require chocolate.

No comments: