Tuesday 18 May 2010

Still a lot to do...

.on the decorating front. I've so many jobs that need doing in the garden and house.... but not the energy to do them as quickly as I would like.  Bought myself a new bed.....when I realised that I'd had my old one for....32 YEARS!!!!!    Needed a wardrobe as well but I couldn't afford the one I really wanted as well as the bed....so as a quick fix to that problem I bought one of those self assembly wooden ones with a canvas cover. When it was delivered.... nearly 3 weeks ago....the screws to put it together were missing.  Have been in touch with the suppliers and twice now they have said that they have been despatched. Not happy about this...I've got a wardrobe in pieces that I can't use yet, and my clothes in cardboard boxes taking up valuable crafting space....gggrrrr!!! I'm  still trying to catch up on the computer as well. Took piccies of a card and some ATC's made and swapped but not had the time to upload them yet.  It's another lovely day outside so now I'm off to have a potter in the garden.

No comments: