Tuesday 9 March 2010

House update...

Finally..work has been done on the house. The roof is almost finished.... I have half a kitchen....and a complete bathrom with bath, toilet and power shower. Also got a new downstairs toilet with small handbasin and radiator fitted.  I should have skirting boards and internal doors by Friday (no bedroom doors at the moment and downstairs doors don't shut 'cos they don't fit new frames) It means another week of getting up at 6.30 and I'm exhausted by the early evening....very early nights for me. Not that I'm actually doing much.....you can't when you have workmen all over the house...just moving boxes from one room to another when they need room to work. Right..I'm off  for a bath and then bed. Night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, nice site. Posted by myself in bookmarks