Monday 20 October 2008

I'm tired tonight...

..because I have been busy for the last few days and it's catching up with me. Thursday was shopping, Friday swimming...and Saturday the beautiful autumnal weather was still with us..so what did I do? Yes....spent the whole afternoon in the garden. I only meant to spend a couple of hours...but I do love being out there...and I get so engrossed in a little world of my own. Glad I did now, because today the dreary rain is with us again. Today has been spent trying to catch up on the housework. Got quite a bit done so I might be able to take it a bit easier for the rest of the week. Actually I might not have a choice in the matter.......nothing planned though.
There is a lot of blog candy about and some of it is for the cutest of stamps (I haven't won any)....but I've found something else that is so cute for Christmas. Tracey, of Fred, She Said, has a gorgeous design to buy as a digi download.....Emma the Hugger.....and yes I have succumbed.

Now for the blog candy.

Jen is offering a set of WOJ Guardian Angel stamps.

Jill is offering candy to celebrate 10,000 hits

Joanne has some scrummy candy up for grabs to celebrate belated blogaversary, hits, and her upcoming birthday.
(Would you look at that...all the J's)

I really need to find some time to update my blog roll. There are so many wonderfully inspiring blogs that I read 9mostly crafting) but haven't put them on my blog roll on here yet. Note to self to make time.


No comments: